We are currently seeking a
Senior Manager Cell Therapy Supply Chain
to support the clinical organization. This position is based in Tuebingen or Munich (Germany) and allows for remote working. Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success. This is a permanent position.
(all genders welcome)
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
Global business process owner across all clinical sites for the following entities of cell therapy supply chain:
- PBMC intermediate from leukapheresis
- Investigational Medicinal Product
- Non- Investigational Medicinal Product (n-IMP)
Accountability to deliver the business process by collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Internal: Clinical Sciences, Clinical Operations, Medical, GMP Operations, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Biomarkers
- External: Clinical site, manufacturing and logistics vendors
Accountability to align Immatics, clinical site and vendors to enable a seamless and short end-to-end patient flow
- Lead cross-functionally on planning, forecasting, prioritization and escalation of patient material through patient journey to enable a short end-to-end time
- Activate and manage patient registration and study flow in software platform
- Coordinate leukapheresis and manufacturing slot allocation, sample shipment and logistics
- Maintain accountability for chain of identity, custody and temperature deviations during shipments, support deviations and develop CAPAs
- Interface with clinical operations to forecast patient infusions and align drug product delivery at the clinical site
- Maintain accountability for adequate packaging inventory, customs documentation and current import licenses
- Manage third-party vendors, contract, budget, invoice, provide on call coverage for vendors critical to patient journey
- Support clinical operations and CMC to enable new clinical site qualification and training for leukapheresis.
- Manage clinical site shipping qualification and training on most current SOPs for leukapheresis and drug product shipments
Accountability to manage n-IMP business process across EU and US
- Develop a process that is globally harmonized to provide oversight of n-IMP inventory at clinical sites
You hold a bachelor’s degree in sciences, engineering or a related field. 3+ years of experience in the biotech/pharma industry is required. Ideally you have knowledge of logistics and distribution. Experience with cell therapy supply chain management would be a big plus. Your communication skills will enable you to succeed in this cross functional matrix role.
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent communication skills in English. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. Your goal is to support developing cell therapies as a therapeutical option for cancer patients. You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
What We Offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please apply online and provide your application documents along with the relevant credentials and certificates. Coredi Recruiting GmbH advises Immatics on this job posting; Mrs. Rebecca Schön will answer initial questions at +49 89 1241 46 204.