We are currently seeking a full time Principal Scientist* to support our Global ACTallo® team. This position will work on-site in Tuebingen, Germany and will report directly to the Vice President.
As the scientific lead for the development of our allogeneic cell therapy portfolio, you will guide the ACTallo® development in close interaction with the respective scientific, preclinical, and clinical teams. You will continuously broaden your already profound scientific knowledge of gamma delta (γδ) T cell based immunotherapeutic approaches and apply it to our proprietary development activities to foster innovation. The essential functions of this position will include but are not limited to the following:
- Take responsibility for the scientific leadership of our global R&D activities on γδ T cells
- Communicate within our cross-functional teams and at the interface of collaborations as a dedicated γδ T cell expert
- Coach laboratory teams on γδ T cell specific assays, such as ex vivo expansion, phenotyping, and functional assays in the context of antitumor research
- Provide scientific guidance for γδ T cell focused preclinical research and development activities towards IND enabling
- Establish and expand a network of key opinion leaders in the field of allogeneic immunotherapy
- Initiate and lead scientific collaborations
- Become an approachable expert and consultant for the Immatics leadership team on γδ T cell development activities
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated, and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking, and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g., job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.