We are currently seeking full-time a
Specialist IT User Support
to support our global IT team. You will work in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from Tübingen, Munich and Houston. This position is based in Tuebingen (Germany) and allows for remote working. Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success.
(all genders welcome)
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Supporting end users on day-to-day basis through ticketing system
- Updating and maintaining inventory list
- Rolling out and deploying new PCs/ MACs
- Conducting new employee IT orientation
- Acting as a primary support and escalation point regarding technical issues within an enterprise environment and with external vendors
- Maintaining and supporting enterprise resources, including laptops, desktops, tablets, mobile phones, and other network enabled devices
- Supporting internal policies and procedures
- Analyzing hardware, software, and network problems using diagnostic tools, knowledge base, and troubleshooting procedures
- Resolving unknown errors and documents resolution procedures for use in the knowledge base
- Providing suggestions or advice to senior management regarding IT device investment and enterprise device upgrades
You hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a computer science related field, or an IT specialist degree. You have worked 3+ years in an IT support function, experience in lab software support is a plus. You are familiar with configuring and supporting Microsoft and MAC products and participating in technical bridges for troubleshooting/ problem resolution.
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent communication skills in English and preferably German. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
What We Offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please send us your application via e-mail to RecruitingGER@immatics.com. For more detailed information about Immatics and privacy protection visit www.immatics.com.