We are currently seeking a
to support our global multidisciplinary medical team. You will work in Tübingen or Munich (Germany) or home based. Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success. This is a permanent position with growth opportunities as we are growing and expanding our portfolio.
(all genders welcome)
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Medical monitoring of patients enrolled into our clinical trials.
- Acting as the main point of contact and emergency coverage for Principal Investigators and sites to assess patient eligibility and ongoing protocol and management issues.
- Proactively resolving potential issues that may impact patient safety or study quality.
- Conducting site initiation visits and investigator training.
- Providing medical review and input into key study documents, such as protocols, case report forms, clinical study reports and data analyses.
- Contributing to study designs, clinical development plans, regulatory questions and documents.
- Participating in scientific internal and external discussions.
You hold an MD degree in oncology/ hematology or a related field. Ideally, you have 2+ years of experience in the biotech/ pharmaceutical industry. Your motivation is driven by a strong interest in science, translation medicine, drug development and making a difference for cancer patients. You are fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills, German is a plus.
We expect a high degree of independent working and analytical reasoning. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
What We Offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please apply online and provide your application documents along with the relevant credentials and certificates. Mrs Annemarie Selbenbacher will answer initial questions at +49 89 125 03 98 33 (landline number Germany). Coredi Recruiting GmbH (Mrs Annemarie Selbenbacher) advises Immatics on this job posting.