We are currently seeking a full-time
Clinical Operations Lead
for our Clinical Operations Department to support our team. You will work in Tuebingen or Munich (Germany) or home based in Germany. Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success.
(all genders welcome)
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- GCP compliant planning, conduct and closure of clinical trials
- GCP compliant oversight of outsourced clinical trial activities
- Ensuring quality for clinical trial activities
- Timeline and budget planning and controlling
- Functional area input into GCP/ GCLP vendor selection
- Selection of clinical trial sites
- Risk management for clinical trial activities
- Management of internal and external stakeholder on clinical trial level
- Ensure training of clinical trial team and external collaboration partners
- Issue management for clinical trial activities
- Performance review and management
- Administration of clinical trials (finances, logistics, clinical trial specific internal and external communications)
- Develop and maintain SOPs, guidance documents and training material
- 5 to 8 years international project management experience in pharmaceutical industry or related field
- Advanced degree in Life Sciences
- Elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm
- Strong and open minded team player
- Proactively drive company standards and global harmonization in clinical operations area
- Proactively drive quality and efficiency to meet timelines and milestones to deliver high quality clinical trial deliverables
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent communication skills in English. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
What We Offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please apply online and provide your application documents along with the relevant credentials and certificates. Mrs Annemarie Selbenbacher will answer initial questions at +49 89 125 03 98 33 (landline number Germany). Coredi Recruiting GmbH (Mrs Annemarie Selbenbacher) advises Immatics on this job posting.