We are currently seeking part time a
Student Assistant R&D Communications
to support our R&D Communications team and the Translational Development & Project Management department. You will work in Tübingen (Germany).
(all genders welcome)
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Support the R&D Communications team in daily operations and specific projects
- Create and maintain content for corporate Company slides
- Design and maintain corporate graphics
- Assist review of R&D presentations in terms of corporate layout and formatting
- Manage archiving and documentation of scientific contents from the immuno-oncology field
- Support the team in various interdepartmental tasks including initiation and execution of new projects
- You are studying biology, pharmacy, medicine, scientific communications, or a similar field. Insights into immunology and/ or oncology would be an advantage.
- You are highly skilled in MS PowerPoint and Excel; experience in using Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
- You are creative and interested in translating content into visually appealing graphics and layouts.
- You take accurate and precise work attitude for granted.
- You have excellent communication skills in English; German is a plus.
What we offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please send us your application via e-mail to RecruitingGER@immatics.com. For more detailed information about Immatics and privacy protection visit www.immatics.com.