We are currently seeking in fulltime capacity a
Senior Manager QM
to support our Global Quality Management team. Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success. This is a permanent position based in Tübingen or Munich (Germany).
(all genders welcome)
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Support the implementation and improvement of Immatics’ global QM systems across different business areas.
- Provide support and guidance for different functions regarding the execution of equipment qualification, validation of computerized systems and compliance with data integrity requirements. Review and approve associated documentation and deliver related trainings.
- Create, review and approve GxP-relevant documents, including e.g. SOPs, working instructions and batch documentation.
- Support different teams with GxP-relevant changes, evaluate and approve change requests and work on deviations and CAPAs.
- Plan, prepare and implement internal audits.
You hold a university degree in natural sciences, engineering, quality management, or a related field. You have 5+ years of experience in working or consulting for life sciences companies in Quality Management and/ or Quality Assurance. You are well versed in GMP and GCP regulatory requirements and have proven experience in Computer System Validation and Data Integrity in GxP regulated environments. You are comfortable working at a global level in a highly matrixed environment. Excellent interdisciplinary and intercultural communication skills in English are desirable, German is a plus. You have a high IT affinity and your motivation is driven by the passion for your work. You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
What we offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please send us your application via e-mail to RecruitingGER@immatics.com. For more detailed information about Immatics and privacy protection visit www.immatics.com.