We are currently seeking a
Principal Scientist Immunomonitoring
to support our team in the development of innovative immunotherapeutic products. You will work in Tübingen (Germany) in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from all research as well as business development and intellectual property departments. Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success. This is a permanent position.
(all genders welcome)
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Method and process development in the context of high-dimensional immune-profiling
- RNA sequencing of T cells, tumors
- Characterization of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes (TILs)
- Active participation in the setup of state-of-the-art Spectral Analyzer
- Standardize assays
- Participate in panel design for pipeline needs
- Enhance throughput for sample analysis
- Identify and implement software for wholistic analysis of immune subsets
- Planning, supervision, documentation and reporting of clinical Immunomonitoring using a wide range of standardized cellular, immunological and molecular techniques
- Contribution to writing clinical trial associated documents with a focus on immunological and Immunomonitoring associated aspects (e.g. CSP, CSR, SAP etc.)
- Support of Quality Management including writing and reviewing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
You hold a PhD degree in life sciences and have relevant industry experience. You have a proven track record and 5+ years hands-on experience in experimental immunology as well as cellular and molecular biology in the context of clinical trials. In addition, you have in-depth understanding of cell biology and immunology, ideally in the field of cancer therapy. Experience with high-dimensional immune-profiling by NGS, single cell RNAseq and multicolor (12+) spectral flow cytometry is mandatory. Professional experience in a GCLP environment and quality-related experience is an advantage.
We expect a high degree of independent working and analytical reasoning and decision-making skills. You have excellent communication skills, both in English and German, and you are familiar with the requirements of commercial business and interaction with external partners. You are conversant with the establishment of quality assurance systems and you take careful editing and documenting of your results for granted. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. Your motivation is driven by your dedication to innovation and science. You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills. Some travel activity may be required.
What We Offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please apply online and provide your application documents along with the relevant credentials and certificates. Coredi Recruiting GmbH advises Immatics on this job posting; Mrs. Rebecca Schön will answer initial questions at +49 89 1241 46 204.