We are currently seeking full time an
IT Business Partner
to support our global IT team. You will work in Tübingen (Germany) in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from Tübingen, Munich and Houston. Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success.
(all genders welcome)
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- As global IT Business Partner you are essential in aligning our IT services with the Immatics needs. Therefore, you will work in close contact with our business departments in Tuebingen, Munich and Houston.
- To further improve and digitize our Immatics processes, you will work closely with our business counterparts, with a special focus on our laboratory environments. Further enhancing our digital capabilities in our lab environment is a main priority and ranges from database interfaces via LIMS to lab automation.
- You will identify and implement IT solutions in cooperation with our business departments and your colleagues of the IT operations team.
- To streamline our projects and activities, you will implement a lightweight portfolio management and manage the respective project pipeline in alignment with our business priorities.
- For our existing services, you will perform service reviews, identify improvement areas, and provide the feedback to our operations and support teams to ensure continuous improvement of our overall IT services.
You hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a computer science related field or an IT specialist degree. You have excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus, and a good understanding of processes in laboratory environments. Ideally, you have worked in regulated environments and are familiar with computer systems validation. Knowledge of IT service management and experience in project portfolio management are an advantage. Your competence, experience and your communication skills enable you to successfully contribute to our global IT operations. You are interested in working in a dynamic environment and collaborating with colleagues around the globe.
What We Offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please send us your application via e-mail to RecruitingGER@immatics.com. For more detailed information about Immatics and privacy protection visit www.immatics.com.