We are currently seeking full-time an
HR Process Manager
(all genders welcome)
You will work in Tübingen or Munich (Germany) and support our global HR team with your analytical and HR-oriented working style to continuously optimize the global HR processes to ensure its efficient global improvement.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Analyse, optimize and implement global HR processes with SAP Success Factors
- You are responsible for keeping our employee data bases and organization charts up to date
- Maintain and evolve our standardized processes ensuring that all HR systems are integrated
- Analyze and report of workforce statistics and guiding HR business partners and Senior Management through trends and development opportunities
- Work in close collaboration with process owners, regional delivery units and IT and provide employees and management with assistance and trainings when necessary
- Serve as interface for organization and external payroll provider (if applicable)
- You ensure continuous improvement of all HR Services and digital transformation in HR
- Drive continuous improvement for simplicity and automation of our systems, reporting and processes
You have successfully completed your university degree in HR, Business Administration or IT related fields of study. Ideally, you have gained insights into SAP Success Factors. You have significant knowledge about HR processes and set-ups in a small size, but global organization. International experience is an advantage. Your competence and experience and your excellent communication skills enable you to successfully design, implement and facilitate new HR processes.
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent communication skills in English. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence and a positive ʽcan-doʼ attitude. You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
What we offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please send us your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more detailed information about Immatics and privacy protection visit www.immatics.com.