We are currently seeking a
Clinical Data Manager
to support our global team. You will work in Tübingen (Germany) in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from Tübingen, Munich and Houston (USA). This position is responsible for managing data from a variety of research projects and works collaboratively to make sure data is collected, and reported correctly, accurately and securely.
(all genders welcome)
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Lead data management activities and ensure study deliverables meet timelines and quality standards
- Work with complex computerized records systems and maintain security and integrity
- Validate clinical trial data to ensure consistency, integrity and accuracy based on project specific guidelines
- Perform hands-on data management activities, such as query issuance/ resolution, serious adverse event reconciliation, and database administrator functions
- Implement strategy for data cleaning and design and programming of clinical databases including creation of electronic Case Report Form (eCRF) specifications
- Review of clinical research documents (e.g. Protocols, Case Report Forms)
- Develop critical data management documents such as the Data Management Plan, Data Validation Plan, eCRF Completion Guidelines, Data Entry Guidelines and Data Review Plan
- Manage database lock activities and the archiving of study databases and related documents
- Support clinical data analyses and reporting for regulatory submission and scientific publications as member of a cross-functional team
You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a Clinical or Bioscience related field. You have 3 years of experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical industry and have proven your understanding of clinical trial data management concepts, processes and procedures, relevant issues related to or impacting clinical trial regulations, industry guidance, conventions and standards. Ideally, you have working knowledge of Clinical research and Clinical trial process and related regulatory requirements, terminology and coding dictionaries. Profound knowledge and experience in several Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems is a must.
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. You have the ability to prioritize and adapt quickly in a fast-paced and changing industry which is marked by a constant striving for excellence.
You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills to meet timelines and milestones to deliver high quality data management deliverables.
What We Offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please apply online and provide your application documents along with the relevant credentials and certificates. Mrs Annemarie Selbenbacher will answer initial questions at +49 89 125 03 98 33 (landline number Germany). Coredi Recruiting GmbH (Mrs Annemarie Selbenbacher) advises Immatics on this job posting.