We are currently seeking an
Associate Manager Business Development
to support our Business Development team. You will work in Munich (Germany) in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from R&D, Alliance Management, IP, Translational Development, CMC and Clinical Operations. Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your excellent organization, communication and negotiation skills will contribute to the team’s success.
(all genders welcome)
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Continuously observe the competitive landscape, benchmarking, analysis of trends and markets in the national and international environment
- Prepare documents for presentation at national and international events with a focus on business development/ partnering/ licensing
- Assist in the preparation of benchmark analyses and financial models to develop different deal structures and devise term sheets
- Support the preparation, negotiation and closure of various collaboration, supply and service agreements
- Liaise with and support internal departments to explore potential opportunities for in-licensing and new R&D collaborations
- Average travel activity approx. 10%
You hold a Master’s degree or PhD (preferred) in biology, biochemistry, medicine or similar and have a background in immunology and/ or oncology. You like to showcase presentations and you are comfortable with discussing scientific content with other scientists and potential partners. Initial experience in business development or consulting in the life science industry is an advantage. You are highly self-motivated with a creative mindset and a desire to learn continuously. We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent communication skills in English as well as confidence in working with MS Office.
What we offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please apply online and provide your application documents along with the relevant credentials and certificates. Mrs Annemarie Selbenbacher will answer initial questions at +49 89 125 03 98 33 (landline number Germany). Coredi Recruiting GmbH (Mrs Annemarie Selbenbacher) advises Immatics on this job posting.