We are currently seeking a
Senior Manager Clinical Science
to support our team. This position will work in Houston.
This position will work in Houston, Texas and support our global multidisciplinary clinical sciences team. Working in close collaboration with the Clinical Operations Department and Medical Department, the position is responsible for various aspects of ongoing clinical trial program-related activities within various oncological indications. These activities include, but are not limited to, collaboration on functional area activities during program implementation, clinical study start-up, execution, closeout, data analysis, reporting and supporting of regulatory filings.
The main responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Acquire and utilize knowledge of clinical trial design to develop specific study concept sheets and protocols.
- Participate in protocol review discussions concerning scientific and procedural aspects of study design.
- In collaboration with Medical Writing and Clinical Operations, prepare study protocols, amendments, specific sections of study manuals and Investigator Meeting materials and other documents as needed with limited guidance and supervision.
- In collaboration with Data Management, contribute to the design and development of CRFs, Data Management Manuals, and Data Analysis Plans.
- With MD supervision, address questions regarding scientific and related procedural issues from Investigators.
- Contribute to the design, preparation and/or review of data listings, summary tables, study results, manuscripts and scientific presentations.
- Assist in the preparation and review of regulatory documents, IND Annual Reports, IND Safety Reports, Investigator Brochures.
- Interpret and summarize scientific information available in the published literature to integrate into new study development.
- Support priorities within the functional area.
- Represent supported projects at scientific conferences and advisory committees.
- Lead interactions with cooperative groups.
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Advanced degree in Clinical/Life Sciences REQUIRED. Ph.D. Preferred.
- Three to Five years of experience in clinical development in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry.
- Ability to anticipate complex obstacles within a clinical study, and with guidance, implement solutions.
- Ability to coordinate teams and provide direction.
- Must be skilled in functional and cross-functional people and project management.
- Must be fully knowledgeable and skilled in the development and writing of regulatory documents including:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required to maintain a working relationship with team members to ensure studies’ scientific integrity.
What We Offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills. Immatics offers partial subsidized health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), 160 hours of PTO annually, paid holidays, paid parking, paid short/long term disability/AD&D and life insurance.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please forward your CV along with a letter of introduction via e-mail to RecruitingUS@immatics.com. For more detailed information about Immatics and privacy protection visit www.immatics.com.
Notice to Third-Party Recruiters/Staffing Agencies: Recruitment is managed through Immatics US’ Human Resources department. Resumes will only be accepted from staffing agency/recruiters if there is a signed contract in place. Recruiters are requested to not contact our hiring managers or employees directly to inquire about open positions or to present candidates. In the event a staffing agency/third-party recruiter submits a resume without a contract in place, the candidate submitted will be considered unsolicited and treated as if the candidate submitted their resume directly to Immatics US, and no fee/payment will be paid. Recruiters interested in working with Immatics US can submit their information to HR-US@imamtics.com, and we will contact you if needed.