We are currently seeking a
to support our team. This position will work in Houston.
This position is responsible for conducting strategies for the sourcing, screening, selection and appointment of high caliber candidates for the organization by using professional expertise to ensure that open vacancies are managed effectively, that high quality candidates are readily available and that Immatics maintains a high-quality candidate experience with a consistent corporate image.
The main responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
• Manages the organization’s recruitment functions and establishes and implements policies for recruiting, screening and interviewing individuals to fill organizational roles.
• Contributes to strategic planning, direction and goal setting for recruitment needs.
• Integrates new technology to leverage more efficient and effective methods of recruiting.
• Works within an ATS platform to allow for fluidity and flexibility for both recruiting and onboarding needs.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with external recruiters, professional associations and other organizations that can ensure a continuous pipeline of employment candidates.
• Develops policies governing candidate screening, interview scheduling processes, follow up and reference/background checks for all potential candidates.
• Analyze and report trends pertaining to recruiting efforts.
• Prepares and provides recruiting summary reports to senior management.
• Extract data from ATS and other platforms to maintain records of hire, turnover, time to hire, cost of hire, etc.
• Creates and maintains records of job descriptions consistent with grade levels and pay ranges across all platforms.
• Maintains records of vacancies, newly approved positions, total headcount and internal transfers.
• Implement new sourcing methods.
• Update current and design new recruiting procedures.
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
• 5+ years of experience as a Recruiting Manager or Consultant with proven results.
• Strong leadership presence and accountability in recruiting and retention.
• Familiar with emerging practices and technologies in candidate sourcing, marketing, branding and advertising.
• Experience with recruitment technology platforms and applicant tracking systems.
• Exceptional knowledge of US labor laws.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Clear, articulate communicator with the ability to influence and negotiate.
• Must be results oriented, multi-tasking, quick learner, respond to urgent needs of the team and show a strong track record of meeting deadlines.
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent communication skills. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. You approach tasks in a structured,
reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
What We Offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills. Immatics offers partial subsidized health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), 160 hours of PTO annually, paid holidays, paid parking, paid short/long term disability/AD&D and life insurance.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please forward your CV along with a letter of introduction via e-mail to RecruitingUS@immatics.com. For more detailed information about Immatics and privacy protection visit www.immatics.com.
Notice to Third-Party Recruiters/Staffing Agencies: Recruitment is managed through Immatics US’ Human Resources department. Resumes will only be accepted from staffing agency/recruiters if there is a signed contract in place. Recruiters are requested to not contact our hiring managers or employees directly to inquire about open positions or to present candidates. In the event a staffing agency/third-party recruiter submits a resume without a contract in place, the candidate submitted will be considered unsolicited and treated as if the candidate submitted their resume directly to Immatics US, and no fee/payment will be paid. Recruiters interested in working with Immatics US can submit their information to HR-US@imamtics.com, and we will contact you if needed.