We are currently seeking a
Quality Assurance Specialist, Quality Systems
to support our team. This position will work in Houston, Texas and your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success.
The Quality Systems Specialist is responsible for maintaining the existing quality system while ensuring compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. Additionally, this position will be instrumental in improving the quality system as applicable. This role may lead quality systems projects, audit readiness activities, improvements or initiatives and collaborate with site operations and engineering teams.
The main responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
• Monitor and review Quality Management Systems (Quality Systems, Audits, CAPA, Complaints, Document Control, Training, Metrics) and Batch Record Issuance procedures to ensure and maintain compliance with corporate and regulatory agency requirements.
• Contribute to the writing, coordination, review, approval and maintenance of the Quality Systems Procedures and documents.
• Coordinate, support, and investigate Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs).
• Perform quality metrics/key performance indicators (KPIs) to track compliance performance and analyze data to implement improvements and streamline processes and procedures.
• Maintain and manage DMS, Employee training items until their closure.
• Assist in Change Control process from initiation, revision of documents and processes up to training and implementation.
• Assist in preparing Quality System’s training materials and perform training as required.
• Support cross-functional groups for Quality Systems functions and projects.
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
• REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree. (Science preferred)
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision. (Biotechnology preferred)
• Ability to make sound decisions and approach problems with curiosity and open-mindedness.
• High degree of independent working, analytical reasoning, and the ability to communicate effectively.
• Careful editing and documenting of results.
• Ability to embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence.
• Dedication to innovation and science.
• Ability to approach tasks in a structured, reliable, and foresighted manner; combined with a high level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent communication skills. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. You approach tasks in a structured,
reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
What We Offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills. Immatics offers partial subsidized health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), 160 hours of PTO annually, paid holidays, paid parking, paid short/long term disability/AD&D and life insurance.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please forward your CV along with a letter of introduction via e-mail to RecruitingUS@immatics.com. For more detailed information about Immatics and privacy protection visit www.immatics.com.
Notice to Third-Party Recruiters/Staffing Agencies: Recruitment is managed through Immatics US’ Human Resources department. Resumes will only be accepted from staffing agency/recruiters if there is a signed contract in place. Recruiters are requested to not contact our hiring managers or employees directly to inquire about open positions or to present candidates. In the event a staffing agency/third-party recruiter submits a resume without a contract in place, the candidate submitted will be considered unsolicited and treated as if the candidate submitted their resume directly to Immatics US, and no fee/payment will be paid. Recruiters interested in working with Immatics US can submit their information to HR-US@imamtics.com, and we will contact you if needed.