We are currently seeking a
QC Analyst I
to support our team. This position will work in Houston, Texas and your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success
The primary purpose of the QC Analyst I position will be responsible for final release testing, QC sample transport, and inventory of material. This is an entry level position to perform supportive tasks, which provide growth potential.
The main responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- To perform release assays for cell identity and safety, which includes the use of different methods such as visual inspection, ELISA, and PCR. Including performing visual inspection of final product and microbial sample.
- Transport of samples between manufacturing facility and the QC laboratory.
- Familiar with and performs calculations to determine cell viability, dilutions and cell concentrations.
- Responsible for aseptic handling of reagents and products.
- Performs procedures and maintains accurate documentation in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and appropriate federal and local regulations.
- Performs routine equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Handling of human peripheral blood in a safe manner.
- Manages, in collaboration with other team members, supply inventory.
- Maintenance of data integrity and logs for equipment, including the review of the logs.
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree in science
- PREFERRED: N/A
- Strong technical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and in a timely fashion.
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent communication skills. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. You approach tasks in a structured,
reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
What We Offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills. Immatics offers partial subsidized health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), 160 hours of PTO annually, paid holidays, paid parking, paid short/long term disability/AD&D and life insurance.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please forward your CV along with a letter of introduction via e-mail to RecruitingUS@immatics.com. For more detailed information about Immatics and privacy protection visit www.immatics.com.
Notice to Third-Party Recruiters/Staffing Agencies: Recruitment is managed through Immatics US’ Human Resources department. Resumes will only be accepted from staffing agency/recruiters if there is a signed contract in place. Recruiters are requested to not contact our hiring managers or employees directly to inquire about open positions or to present candidates. In the event a staffing agency/third-party recruiter submits a resume without a contract in place, the candidate submitted will be considered unsolicited and treated as if the candidate submitted their resume directly to Immatics US, and no fee/payment will be paid. Recruiters interested in working with Immatics US can submit their information to HR-US@imamtics.com, and we will contact you if needed.