We are currently seeking a
to support our team. This position will work in Houston.
This position will be a key strategic partner helping management to make the best decisions to guide and navigate bringing novel cellular therapeutics to patients. This position provides a unique opportunity to impact R&D from research though BLA submission. The ideal candidate will have a background that combines strategy, business and science with the drive to be a part of bringing lifesaving therapeutics to patients.
The main responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
• Support senior management and Program Directors with the coordination and implementation of clinical development and preclinical R&D projects.
• Support and coordinate projects among all departments involved in the project.
• Define and control project scope, baseline timelines and costs with cross-functional project team and regularly review with senior management and Program Directors.
• Manage project resources and risks.
• Assist in the translation of R&D projects into clinical development.
• Prepare presentations with appropriate scientific and technical format on the progress of the projects for internal and external use.
• Review clinical and regulatory documents for accuracy and continuity of style of content.
• Participates in Global Program Management Initiatives
• Develop communications and presentations related to portfolio strategy, status, critical path activity timing, resources required and related issues and/or risks.
• Support senior management with portfolio-wide perspectives involving drug development, throughput, risks, R&D productivity and innovation.
• Support senior management with effective resource allocation across the portfolio including regular prioritization among different programs
• Identify risks and strategic gaps in the cell therapy development strategy and leverage their effective management and resolution.
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or related discipline.
• PREFERRED: Master’s Degree in Life Sciences or related discipline.
• A minimum of three (3) years of relevant program management and cGMP industry experience.
• Ability to make sound decisions and approach problems with curiosity and open-mindedness.
• High degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and the ability to communicate effectively.
• Excellent written communication skills, including preparing captivating presentations and careful editing of documents
• Ability to embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence.
• Dedication to innovation and science.
• Ability to approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner; combined with a high level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
• A working knowledge of the pharmaceutical/biotech landscape, R&D trends and business strategy.
• Ability to influence senior management and teams in Research, Development and Commercial functions using active listening, communication and facilitation skills.
• Ability to clearly articulate analytical findings to senior management and drug development teams.
• Ability to lead and facilitate discussions with leaders and key stakeholders to work together to deliver results.
What We Offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills. Immatics offers partial subsidized health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), 160 hours of PTO annually, paid holidays, paid parking, paid short/long term disability/AD&D and life insurance.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please forward your CV along with a letter of introduction via e-mail to RecruitingUS@immatics.com. For more detailed information about Immatics and privacy protection visit www.immatics.com.
Notice to Third-Party Recruiters/Staffing Agencies: Recruitment is managed through Immatics US’ Human Resources department. Resumes will only be accepted from staffing agency/recruiters if there is a signed contract in place. Recruiters are requested to not contact our hiring managers or employees directly to inquire about open positions or to present candidates. In the event a staffing agency/third-party recruiter submits a resume without a contract in place, the candidate submitted will be considered unsolicited and treated as if the candidate submitted their resume directly to Immatics US, and no fee/payment will be paid. Recruiters interested in working with Immatics US can submit their information to HR-US@imamtics.com, and we will contact you if needed.