We are currently seeking a
to support our team. This position will work in Houston.
This position will work in Houston, Texas and will play a key role in the day-to-day operational US procurement activities of the business.
The main responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Complete orders in a timely fashion with accuracy and integrity; prioritize orders to ensure the most critical are processed immediately for timely delivery.
- Evaluate orders to determine the most effective costs and work with sales reps on discounted pricing/cost negotiations and product search/analysis.
- Purchase and reservation of goods.
- Development of purchasing processes.
- Maintenance of master data (Contacts of sales representatives, login data…).
- Document processing (quotes, orders, delivery notes).
- Ensuring the availability of goods.
- Monitoring delivery dates.
- Processing of returns.
- Purchasing analytics.
- Inventory of storage locations.
- Receipt of goods.
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or related discipline.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have 1 to 2 years of service experience, preferably with a biotech company.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with both team members and vendors through effective and timely communication.
- Highly proficient with MS Office.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced/changing environment.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Decisive, detailed-oriented and highly accurate.
- Dependable, flexible and team player.
- Ability to independently identify, research and resolve issues.
- Capable of learning and implementing new programs and software applications.
What We Offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills. Immatics offers partial subsidized health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), 160 hours of PTO annually, paid holidays, paid parking, paid short/long term disability/AD&D and life insurance.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please forward your CV along with a letter of introduction via e-mail to RecruitingUS@immatics.com. For more detailed information about Immatics and privacy protection visit www.immatics.com.
Notice to Third-Party Recruiters/Staffing Agencies: Recruitment is managed through Immatics US’ Human Resources department. Resumes will only be accepted from staffing agency/recruiters if there is a signed contract in place. Recruiters are requested to not contact our hiring managers or employees directly to inquire about open positions or to present candidates. In the event a staffing agency/third-party recruiter submits a resume without a contract in place, the candidate submitted will be considered unsolicited and treated as if the candidate submitted their resume directly to Immatics US, and no fee/payment will be paid. Recruiters interested in working with Immatics US can submit their information to HR-US@imamtics.com, and we will contact you if needed.