We are currently seeking a full-time
for our OPERATIONS AND HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT to support our team. This position will work in Houston, Texas and will provide administrative support to the Operations and Human Resources team and various Directors.
The main responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Greet and assist visitors. Must be able to maintain visitor log and badges.
- Participates in internal team meetings, taking minutes and providing status updates.
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Assist Executive Assistant and Director of Operations and Human Resources with various tasks for the admin department.
- Maintain the accounts for parking and access for all employees.
- Maintain and replenish supplies as necessary.
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 (Two) to 3 (Three) years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience with knowledge of support for Director and CXO level.
- Prior experience in the business administration industry.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Team-oriented and a strong team player.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain good interdepartmental communication.
- Exceptional attention to detail; highly organized.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and achieve project
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to lift over 20 Pounds.
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent communication skills. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
What We Offer
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills. Immatics offers partial subsidized health, dental and Vision insurance, 401(k), 160 hours of PTO annually, paid holidays, paid parking, paid short/long term disability/AD&D and life insurance.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please forward you CV along with a letter of introduction via e-mail to RecruitingUS@immatics.com. For more detailed information about Immatics and privacy protection visit www.immatics.com.