We are currently seeking a Vice President IT to head our global IT organization. You will work in an interdisciplinary biotech environment with colleagues from Germany and Houston (TX). Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success. The position is located in Munich, Tübingen or home based (Germany).
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- You are heading the global IT organization, consisting of Projects & Services, Applications, Infrastructure and Validation.
- You are developing and executing the IT strategy and vision in line with Immatics’ business needs and leading innovation and digitalization initiatives.
- You are in close contact with fellow senior management colleagues and regularly reporting to the board’s Audit Committee.
- Ensuring the security and compliance of Immatics data and services is essential and you are continuously improving IT operations, processes and frameworks.
- Increasing the operational maturity and transforming Immatics for manufacturing and commercialization in close cooperation with key departments will be a significant task.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated, and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking, and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g., pension contribution, job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.