We are currently seeking a (Senior) Scientist Translational Science* as Correlative Studies and Translational Science Lead for our T-cell engaging bispecific therapies (TCER® programs) to strengthen our Translational Science team in the research and development of innovative cancer immunotherapeutic products.
You will work in Tuebingen (Germany) in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from R&D at the interface of non-clinical and clinical departments. Your excellent scientific skills and experience in immunology/ oncology research and your analytical thinking and acting will contribute to the success of the global team.
You can expect a varied range of tasks in the field of Translational Science. You will contribute to the development of cancer immunotherapies, translating them from the preclinical phase into clinical development. You will independently research a wide range of scientific topics and support the preparation of documents for submission. In your role at Immatics you will:
- Take on the function of a Translational Science and Correlative Studies Lead for preclinical and clinical stage development of our TCER® programs within cross-functional global project teams.
- Strive for an optimal preclinical and clinical strategy for our drug candidates, our product candidates, and the addressed tumor indications.
- Contribute to successful regulatory submissions by authoring nonclinical sections in regulatory and clinical trial documents (i.e. non-clinical parts of Briefing Books, Investigator’s Brochures, Clinical Study Protocols).
- Integrate recent findings from the scientific field and competitors into our clinical strategy.
- Evaluate application strategies, combination therapies and co-medications for our development programs.
- Take responsibility for translating preclinical hypotheses into clinical biomarker strategies for our TCER® pipeline.
- Coordinate a cross-functional team responsible for generating and analyzing biomarker data derived from clinical trial samples.
- Correlate biomarker data with efficacy and safety measures to derive insights that inform our clinical programs, research/ laboratory projects, new drug development strategies, and/ or diagnostic opportunities.
- Participate and thrive in an interactive, team-oriented culture.
You have successfully completed your doctorate in the field of life sciences, medicine, pharmacy, or a comparable education. You have 2-5 years translational science experience as post-doc and/or in the biopharmaceutical industry with suitable research focus, in the field of bispecifics and/ or antibodies. You have a strong science driven analytical and structured thinking, the ability to drive projects in a cross-functional environment, and the desire to implement cutting-edge science into real-world clinical trial settings. Experience in early drug development, regulatory requirements, medical and scientific writing are favorable. Based on your scientific expertise and background, you are eager to work with various R&D departments to translate lead drug candidates into successful clinical development.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.