We are currently seeking a (Senior) QM Specialist* to strengthen our CQA/ QMS department. You will work in Tübingen, Germany (home office days possible) in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from Germany and the US. Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the global team’s success.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Managing of training documentation including maintenance and further development of our training database
- Managing of SOPs and maintenance and further development of our SOP database
- Coordination and maintenance of laboratory operating instructions
- Managing of life-cycle of controlled documents
- Coordinating the paper-based archiving process for Germany
- Managing of employee on- and offboarding, and qualification records for Germany
- Organizing QM trainings for Germany
- Regular contact/ communication with US based colleagues (requires availability in the afternoon)
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated, and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking, and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g., job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.