We are currently seeking a (Sr.) Manager QMS* to strengthen our Quality Management department. You will work in Tübingen or Munich (Germany) in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from Germany and Houston (TX). Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Executing day-to-day management of manual (paper based) and eQMS (along with electronic document management system).
- Oversee CAPA program, Training Program, Deviations and Change controls for all GxP stakeholders, internal and external 3rd party collaborations.
- Implement and enhance various components of QMS to ensure adherence to standards and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain SOPs, training folders for all Immatics Employees and Contractors.
- Provide day to day support to Global QMS requests and/or issues.
- Create and provide QMS Key Performance and Key Quality Metrics to upper management.
- Act as business owner for the Electronic Quality Management System.
- Work with stakeholders to define, implement and maintain archiving and approval documents for all GxP documents.
- Support procedures related to electronic and wet signatures including the use of DocuSign for electronic signatures.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated, and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking, and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g., job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.