We are currently seeking [full or part time] a Senior Manager Corporate Communications* to support our global Communications team. Your creative ideas, your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style will contribute to the team’s success. This is a permanent position based in Munich (Germany) in an interdisciplinary global environment with colleagues from Germany and Houston (TX).
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Coordinate projects with the appointed PR agency
- Draft and run the internal review process of press releases, schedule and advise on interviews, create media clippings
- Support our Communications Strategy: Key messaging, Communications related policies, Corporate Presentation, Factsheets, Q&As
- Update our website (content, SEO)
- Manage the Company’s Social Media accounts (PR, conference announcements, awareness campaigns)
- Support Scientific Communications activities, such as supporting the internal publication review process
- Support Investor Relations activities, such as generation of corporate presentation, preparation of investor meetings including Q&As
- Support colleagues across different departments with communications-related topics
You hold a university degree in Biology, Medicine, Chemistry or a related field. You already have profound communication experiences (5+ years) under your belt but are eager to learn new ways to excite your audience. You are able to explain complex scientific concepts in a way that your grandparents can understand it. You are comfortable using Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite. Experiences with Content-Management-Systems is a plus.
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent communication skills in English. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. Your motivation is driven by creative ideas to excite about science. You approach your tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
Please send a convincing work sample with your application – Surprise us!
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.