We are currently seeking a (Senior) Manager Companion Diagnostics (Assay development)* to support our team in the research and development of innovative immunotherapeutic products and diagnostics. The position will be located in Germany (Tübingen, Munich or home-based).
You will support the Immatics therapeutic pipeline by implementing diagnostic solutions to treat the ‘right’ patient with the ‘right’ therapeutic candidate. This role will involve, but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Plan and conduct activities to evaluate feasibility of analytical methods (e.g., IHC) as companion diagnostics (CDx) assays for Immatics’ therapeutic drug candidates and to develop assays with external partners/ diagnostic laboratories
- Act as project and/ or technical lead for joint projects with diagnostic partners: Oversee planning and execution/ technical aspects of assay development and validation in external collaborations
- Support biosample sourcing for CDx development and analytical validation projects
- Lead and/ or support evaluation, selection, and management of clinical trial testing laboratories
- May lead and/ or support evaluation, selection and contracting of CDx partners - technical diligence and selection activities to establish strategic external CDx partnerships with IVD manufacturers and CROs
- May support implementation of prospective biomarker testing (patient inclusion assays) into clinical trial documents (e.g., clinical trial protocols)
- May support and review diagnostic regulatory submissions, e.g., pre-submission packages, device clinical performance study submissions under IVDR, Investigational Device Exemptions (IDEs), Study Risk Determinations (SRDs), PMA, De Novo, and 510(k) marketing applications and technical files for CE marking
- Help develop the general CDx strategy in a multi-functional team including Immatics’ R&D, clinical, translational, regulatory, commercial, business development, and legal functions
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated, and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking, and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g., job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.