We are currently seeking full time a (Senior) Manager Clinical Sciences* to support our global multidisciplinary Clinical Sciences team. Working in close collaboration with the Clinical Operations Department and Medical Department, the position is responsible for various aspects of clinical trial related activities within various oncological indications. These activities include but are not limited to the collaboration on functional area activities during program implementation, clinical study start-up, execution, closeout, data collection and analysis, as well as reporting and supporting of regulatory filings for marketing authorization. You will work in Tübingen, Munich or home based (Germany).
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Acquire and utilize knowledge of clinical trial design to develop specific study concept sheets and protocols. Participate in discussions concerning scientific and procedural aspects of study design.
- In collaboration with Medical Writing and Clinical Operations, prepare specific sections of study protocols, amendments, study manuals and Investigator Meeting materials and other documents as needed with limited guidance and supervision.
- In collaboration with Data Management, contribute to the design and development of CRFs, Data Management manuals, Data Validation plans, and Data Analysis plans.
- With MD supervision, address questions regarding scientific and trial related procedural issues from Investigators.
- Contribute to the design, preparation and/ or review of data listings, summary tables, study results, clinical study reports, manuscripts, and scientific presentations.
- Assist in the preparation and review of regulatory documents, IND Annual Reports, IND Safety Reports, Development Safety Update Reports (DSURs), Investigator Brochures, etc.
- Summarize and interpret scientific information available in published literature and integrate it into the study development.
You hold a master´s degree or PhD (preferred) in biology or clinical/ life sciences. A minimum of 3 years of experience with the conduct of clinical trials, profound GCP knowledge and a strong understanding of clinical development processes is required. Knowledge in early or pivotal, oncological clinical trials is. Your competence and experience and your excellent communication skills enable you to successfully contribute to a constantly growing team. Your motivation is driven by a strong interest in oncological clinical trials and patient safety and by making a difference for cancer patients.
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent communication skills in English as well as in German. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.