We are currently seeking a Full Time Development Lead (Senior Director or Vice President) - to support our Global ACTallo® team. This position will work remotely or on-site in U.S. or in Germany and will report directly to the Senior Vice President Immunology.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide strategic guidance for the development of our allogeneic cell therapy portfolio and lead the ACTallo® development in close interaction with the respective scientific, clinical, and commercial leads. The essential functions of this position will include but are not limited to the following:
- Accountable for allogeneic cell therapy portfolio to senior management
- Mandated to take decisions and to initiate actions to ensure reaching project milestones, overall success, optimize development and propose appropriate mitigation actions
- Empowered to identify and lead adjustment of project objectives and goals
- Responsible for overall modality development incl. proprietary pipeline strategy and interplay between programs and implementation of project goals at Immatics
- Responsible to make early-programs ready for transition to late-stage
- Guides and mentors, the Project Leads/Managers and project teams to work effectively towards the project goals
- Has ownership of target product profile (TPP) and accountability for drug development plan (DDP) of Immatics proprietary allogeneic pipeline by driving vision, strategy and solution delivery
- Anticipates and implements (future) clinical, regulatory & market requirements into relevant deliverables during the development path
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.