We are currently seeking fulltime a Senior Clinical Research Associate* to support our Clinical Operations team. The position can be located in Tübingen, Munich or home based (Germany).
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Support clinical trial site feasibility
- Conduct all aspects of clinical monitoring for clinical trials including site visits for qualification, initiation, routine monitoring and close-out
- Support the maintenance of the Investigator Site Files and Trial Master Files
- Conduct all aspects of site management as prescribed in the clinical trial specific functional plans
- Prepare accurate and timely monitoring visit reports
- Review progress of clinical trials, especially patient recruitment and clinical trial data capture, and initiate appropriate actions to achieve objectives
- Organize and present content at Investigator Meetings
- Participate in the development of Case Report Forms and clinical trial documents
- Act as contact for clinical trial supplies and other suppliers (vendors)
You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably in life science or nursing, or you have a comparable education. You gained at least 4-6 years of on-site monitoring experience in the pharmaceutical/ biotechnology industry (incl. all monitoring visit types). You dispose in-depth knowledge of ICH-GCP, FDA, EMA and applicable European and German regulations and laws. Preferably, you have an understanding of medical oncology terminology and science. You are a good team player with excellent communication and negotiation skills. You are willing to travel up to 70%.
Besides, you have good English and German language skills (written and spoken). We expect demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Office and clinical trial software (i.e., eTMF, CTMS).
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.