We are currently seeking a Scientist Translational Research and Biomarkers* to support our team in the development of innovative immunotherapeutic products. You will work in Tübingen (Germany) in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from all research as well as business development and intellectual property departments. Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Planning, supervision, documentation and reporting of clinical Immunomonitoring data using a wide range of standardized cellular and immunological techniques
- Method development in the context of translational research and clinical Immunomonitoring
- Development and management of assigned projects
- Provide technical leadership to lab personnel on a project basis
- Contribution to writing clinical trial associated documents with a focus on immunological and Immunomonitoring associated aspects (e.g. Clinical Study Protocol, Clinical Study Report, Statistical Analysis Plan etc.)
- Support of Quality Management including writing and reviewing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Contribution to writing of regulatory documents
You hold a PhD degree in life sciences. You have a proven track record and hands-on technical experience in experimental immunology as well as cellular biology. In addition, you have in-depth understanding of cell biology and immunology, ideally in the field of cancer cell therapy. Experience with standardized cell-based functional assays and multicolor flow cytometry as well as comprehensive knowledge in cytometry analysis of complex data sets is mandatory. Experience with spectral analyzers and/or MesoScale Discovery (MSD) platform is an asset. Professional experience in a GxP environment and quality-related experience is also regarded as advantageous.
We expect a high degree of independent working and analytical reasoning. You have excellent communication skills, both in English and German. You are conversant with the establishment of quality management systems and you take careful editing and documenting of your results for granted.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.