We are currently seeking full-time a Scientist In Vivo Pharmacology* to support our team in the characterization of novel cancer specific bispecific T cell engaging receptor (TCER®) molecules and adoptive cellular therapy (ACT) approaches. You will work in Tübingen, Munich, or home based (Germany). The team “TCR Engineering & Bispecifics” evaluates the efficacy of Immatics’ TCER® and ACT programs in in vivo oncology models in collaboration with contract research organizations (CROs).
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Planning, execution and data analysis of in vivo mouse studies exclusively conducted with CROs
- Professional interaction with associated departments
- Supervision of CROs executing the studies
- Contribution to and revision of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- PhD degree in Life Sciences
- Strong background in in vivo pharmacology and ideally oncology or immunology
- First experience in managing CROs
- A research record demonstrated by publications, patents or presentations in immunology, in vivo tumor oncology or related areas
- Hands on experience with in vivo oncology mouse models and characterization of bispecifics or cellular cancer therapies in these models would be beneficial
- Experience with multicolor flow cytometry would be a plus
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent communication skills in English. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility. Your motivation is driven by your dedication to innovation and science.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.