We are currently seeking a Scientific Communications/ IR Manager* to strengthen our global Communications/ IR department. You will work in Tübingen, Munich or home based (Germany) in an interdisciplinary global environment with colleagues from Germany and Houston (TX). Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Proactively develop meaningful scientific and medical contents
- Support establishment of an overarching publication strategy and plan in collaboration with Clinical, Research, Manufacturing, Legal, Communications, and other relevant stakeholders
- Review scientific and medical material, such as manuscripts, presentations and posters to ensure that they are scientifically accurate, balanced and in line with Immatics’ corporate and scientific messaging
- Ensure all scientific and medical publications follow internal publications review processes and timelines
- Proactively review and interpret pertinent and emerging scientific literature, manage archiving and documentation of contents from the immuno-oncology field
- Support colleagues across different departments with Scientific Communications related topics
- Support Investor Relations activities, such as generation of corporate presentation, preparation of investor meetings including Q&As
- Support the team in daily operations and specific projects, such as generation of patient recruitment communications materials, key messaging documents, , factsheets
You hold a Master´s degree or PhD (preferred) in the field of life sciences, medicine, pharmacy, or a comparable education with profound knowledge in the field of oncology or even immuno-oncology. Ideally, you have gained insights into scientific, medical or corporate communications. Knowledge in the investor relations field is an advantage. You are proficient with Microsoft Office applications, have a creative mind and are skilled to translate scientific messages into visually appealing content. Your competence and experience and your excellent communication skills enable you to successfully contribute to the team’s success to communicate Immatics’ scientific value externally and internally.
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent communication skills in German and English. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. Your motivation is driven by your desire to effectively communicate complex scientific and clinical data to internal and external stakeholders. You approach tasks in a structured, accurate, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated, and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking, and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g., job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.