The main role of the Quality Control Analyst is to execute analytical assays to support the release of Immatics Drug Products. This role will focus on flow cytometry analytical assay qualification, validation and routine testing. Support and collaboration for other bio-analytical, molecular and cell-based assays may also be required.
- Execute flow cytometry and other bio-analytical methods.
- Extract, compile, and analyze data.
- Experience with assay qualification and/or validation.
- Data logging reporting and notebook upkeep.
- Identify and execute process improvements and technology optimization.
- Lead instrument calibration and preventive maintenance program.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Author or implement changes to controlled documents (e.g., specifications, methods, SOPs, etc.) and processes.
- Conduct all activities consistent with GMPs, regulatory filings, and written procedures
- Perform instrument qualification/software validation.
- Review and approve in-process quality control data, change controls, deviations and test results for timely disposition of products for human clinical use.
- General lab operations
- Collaboration across departments for assay development and assay transfers
- Works independently and can manage multiple projects with aggressive timelines
- Strong communicator and collaborates effectively with coworkers and between departments
- Strong analytical, technical writing, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and meet project timelines
This position works in a typical office and lab environment with moderate noise levels and uses phone, computer, office equipment and supplies on a regular basis. Other duties performed while outside of office building could involve exposure to manufacturing operations, along with outdoor conditions and temperatures.
Required education and experience
- BS in a science related field
- Five (5) years in a cGMP regulated Biologics or Pharmaceutical environment
- Minimum of 2 years flow cytometry experience
- Experience with GMP bio-analytical assay qualification/validation and testing.
Preferred education and experience
- MS or PhD in a science related field
- Three (3) years in a cGMP regulated Biologics or Pharmaceutical environment
- Minimum of 2 years flow cytometry experience
What Immatics Offers
We are a committed and inspired company and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking, and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills. In addition, we offer:
- Competitive Total Rewards package
- Base Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Stock Options – based on position level
- 401K plan with company match
- Generous Holiday Time
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) for ALL EMPLOYEES regardless of position level
- Full Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Other voluntary insurance (Pet, Legal Shield Identity Theft Protection, Travel Assistant, Accidental Injury and Critical Illness,)
- Family Medical Leave
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance policy
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Personal time with the CEO in your first 30 days
- Collaborative and family environment
- Monthly Site meetings with fun team building events
- Participation in the annual Houston BioChili Cookoff
- Themed Holiday party
- Social Community Outreach participation
- Development training and planning
- Various committees to foster collaboration and involvement within Immatics
- Hybrid work schedules (based on position need and supervisor’s approval)
Notice to Third-Party Recruiters/Staffing Agencies
Recruitment is managed through Immatics US’ Human Resources department. Resumes will only be accepted from staffing agency/recruiters if there is a signed contract in place. Recruiters are requested to not contact our hiring managers or employees directly to inquire about open positions or to present candidates. In the event a staffing agency/third-party recruiter submits a resume without a contract in place, the candidate submitted will be considered unsolicited and treated as if the candidate submitted their resume directly to Immatics US, and no fee/payment will be paid. Recruiters interested in working with Immatics US can submit their information to HR-US@immatics.com, and we will contact you if needed.
Immatics values diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.