We are currently seeking a Full Time Quality Assurance Specialist II to support our QA department. This position will work in Houston, Texas and will report to the Quality Assurance Manager. The primary purpose of this position is to perform internal audits of Manufacturing/CMC procedures; track and maintain Standard operating procedures, Work Instructions, Lab Notebooks, manufacturing data and perform official batch and material release.
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Science Discipline is required
- One (2-3) year experience in QA, Auditing, or clinical manufacturing in a research environment.
- At least 3-5 year of Biotechnology and/or Pharmaceutical industry experience is required
- Experience comprehending regulations and guidance documents.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Ability to make sound decisions and approach problems with curiosity and open-mindedness.
- High degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Careful editing and documenting of results.
- Ability to embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence.
- Ability to approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner; combined with a high level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with members from other departments.
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent communication skills. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
What Immatics Offers
We are a committed and inspired company and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking, and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills. In addition, we offer:
- Competitive Total Rewards package
- Base Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Stock Options – based on position level
- 401K plan with a 3% company match per pay period – through Empower Retirement
- Generous Holiday Time
- 11 company paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) for ALL EMPLOYEES regardless of position level
- 160 hours of PTO
- Available for use starting day 1
- Accrued and Pro-rated to reflect entry date into the company
- Will increase to 200 hours annually after 5 years with Immatics
- Full Benefits – effective on the 1st day of the following month after hire partially paid by the company.
- Health Insurance – currently Cigna
- Dental/Vision insurance – currently Unum
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability – paid by the company
- Other voluntary insurance (Pet, Legal Shield Identity Theft Protection, Travel Assistant, Accidental Injury and Critical Illness,)
- Family Medical Leave
- Parental Leave – up to 12 weeks in addition to FMLA
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance policy of $50,000 paid by the company
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Personal time with the CEO in your first 30 days
- Collaborative and family environment
- Monthly Site meetings with fun team building events
- Participation in the annual Houston BioChili Cookoff
- Themed Holiday party
- Social Community Outreach participation
- Development training and planning
- Various committees to foster collaboration and involvement within Immatics
- Hybrid work schedules (based on position need and supervisor’s approval)
Notice to Third-Party Recruiters/Staffing Agencies
Recruitment is managed through Immatics US’ Human Resources department. Resumes will only be accepted from staffing agency/recruiters if there is a signed contract in place. Recruiters are requested to not contact our hiring managers or employees directly to inquire about open positions or to present candidates. In the event a staffing agency/third-party recruiter submits a resume without a contract in place, the candidate submitted will be considered unsolicited and treated as if the candidate submitted their resume directly to Immatics US, and no fee/payment will be paid. Recruiters interested in working with Immatics US can submit their information to HR-US@immatics.com, and we will contact you if needed.
Immatics values diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.