We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator* to strengthen our CMC Biologics department. You will work in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from Germany and Houston (TX).
The CMC Biologics department oversees and manages the CMC development of projects from our own drug development pipeline. You will support the CMC Biologics Project Manager with regard to our external CMC activities related to our TCR Bispecifics (TCER®) Program. The position can be located in Tuebingen, Munich or home based (Germany).
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Be part of the enthusiastic Immatics CMC Biologics team
- Identify CMC project objectives
- Support the planning, coordination, integration, execution, and closure of complex multidisciplinary CMC development modules
- Plan, manage and oversee the CMC project budget, control costs including invoice management
- Monitor project progress and identify risks and opportunities to timeline, budget or scope
- Ensure adequate plans are in place to mitigate risks and enable opportunities
- Establish and ensure efficient content and information flow between interdisciplinary teams incl. routine status reporting and project reviews to ensure that project goals meet our vision and strategy
- Support the review of CMC documents and document management
- Support the implementation of new processes and process improvement initiatives to optimize operational efficiency
You have successfully completed your advanced degree in the field of life sciences, business administration, or a comparable education. 1-3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or life science industry, CMC, or prior budget responsibility for complex projects is an advantage. Strong communication and social skills are equally important as approaching tasks in a structured, reliable, and foresighted manner. Besides, you have good English and German language skills (written and spoken).
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.