We are currently seeking a full-time Manager Clinical Biostatistics/ Statistical Programming*. You will work in Tübingen, in Munich or remote (Germany). As part of our Translational Science Team you’re in close contact with our clinical departments as well as various other departments across the global Company. Experience and deep interest in handling of clinical trial data and clinical biostatistics/ statistical programming is necessary. More in-depth skills can be acquired quickly with the support of our experienced colleagues and a suitable individual training plan.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Planning, set-up, execution and quality control of statistical outputs (tables, figures, listings) based on clinical trial data, generating respective text passages and discussing results in a cross-functional team to support the development of our drug candidates:
- Reporting of safety data
- Contribute to writing of clinical and regulatory study documents
- Answer translational/ exploratory questions
- Contribute to publication of clinical trial data
- Provide support across all statistical tasks during the lifecycle of our programs, including clinical study protocol design, statistical analysis plan (SAP) development and the preparation of interim data readouts and finally the clinical study report.
- Support the accurate and complete data collection in the clinical EDC systems in close collaboration with the data management team.
- Oversee accurate completion of biostatistical outputs (SDTM, ADaM, TFLs) generated by external vendors, ensuring that the expected standards are met and that the outputs are in line with the analyses described in the protocol and SAP.
- Contribute to improving data analysis workflows, as well as implementing and executing quality measures to ensure data integrity, in close collaboration with the clinical teams.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated, and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking, and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g., job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.