We are currently seeking a Document Control Specialist* to strengthen our Clinical Operations department. You will work in Tübingen or home-based (Germany) in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from Germany and Houston (TX). Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Set-up and maintenance of Trial Master File (TMF)
- Oversight of outsourced TMF set-up and maintenance
- Preparation of the Investigator Site File (ISF)
- Preparation of a TMF Management Plan
- TMF Filing Performance Review
- TMF Archiving
- Support of GCP compliant TMF and ISF for clinical trials, incl. but not limited to:
- set-up and maintenance of tracking tools
- report preparation
- preparation, review or performance of QC for clinical trial documents
- Develop and maintain SOPs, guidance documents & training material
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated, and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking, and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g., job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.