We are currently seeking a Director Clinical Development* to support our global multidisciplinary medical team. Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success. The position is located preferentially in Munich or Tübingen, or home based in Germany.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Medical monitoring of patients enrolled into our clinical trials.
- Acting as the main point of contact and emergency coverage for Principal Investigators and sites to assess patient eligibility and ongoing protocol and management issues.
- Proactively resolving potential issues that may impact patient safety or study quality.
- Conducting site initiation visits and investigator trainings.
- Providing medical review and input to key study documents, such as protocols, case report forms, clinical study reports and data analysis.
- Contributing to study designs, clinical development plans, regulatory questions and documents.
- Participating in scientific internal and external discussions.
You hold an MD degree in oncology/ hematology or a related field with previous cancer patient clinical care. Ideally, you have 2+ years of experience in the biotech/ pharmaceutical industry. Your motivation is driven by a strong interest in science, translational medicine, drug development and making a difference for cancer patients. You have excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written), German is a plus.
We expect a high degree of independent working and analytical reasoning. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated, and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking, and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g., job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.