Required education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in life science or nursing, or you have a comparable education.
- 4-6 years of on-site monitoring experience in the pharmaceutical/ biotechnology industry.
- Understanding of medical oncology terminology and science.
- In-depth knowledge of ICH-GCP, FDA, EMA and applicable local regulations and laws.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Office and clinical trial systems (i.e., eTMF, CTMS)
Preferred education and experience
- Excellent English knowledge (written and spoken)
Additional eligibility requirements: none
Work authorization/security clearance requirements
Must be eligible to work in the US legally at any time during employment.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Immatics is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, medical conditions, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law”.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.