We are currently seeking an Associate Director Strategic Alliances*. An exciting dual Alliance Management and Business Development role for an experienced professional is available within the Immatics Business Development Department. You will work in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from Germany and Houston (TX).
Our team is driven to deliver by breaking new ground and continuing Immatics’ position as trusted partner of choice. As Associate Director Strategic Alliances you will have the unique opportunity to govern and grow a portfolio of stellar strategic alliances. The position can be located in Tuebingen, Munich or home based (Germany).
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Demonstrate leadership within a portfolio of selected strategic alliances, by identifying key value drivers and risks to deliver on goals and opportunities to evolve the alliances.
- Establish and lead alliance governance. Manage and coordinate all aspects of internal and external strategic alignment, contract management and governance bodies.
- Nurture and build relationships with stakeholders by representing Immatics and considering the partner’s voice.
- Contribute to the assessment, deal structuring and negotiations of strategic alliance portfolio-associated business development activities, spanning from technology in-licensing to co-development/commercialization collaborations and combination studies.
- Work at the intersection of internal and external key functions including IP, Project Management, R&D, Clinical Operations, CMC, Legal.
- Orchestrate internal feedback and approvals from various levels within the company including senior management. Decipher complex concepts into ready for decision options.
Advanced degree in Life Sciences and Business Administration (Healthcare focus is a must). 3-5 years of business experience in the pharmaceutical or life science industry including prior Business Development and Licensing or Alliance Management or Healthcare Consulting experience.
Demonstrated ability to drive projects from conception to completion. Represent and manage in person and virtual meetings through high impact influencing and positively motivating team members.
We are seeking a candidate with a ‘can do’ attitude, who exhibits a high degree of independent working, thrives in a rapidly changing environment, and enthusiastically embraces taking on responsibility. Exceptionally strong social skills are equally important as approaching tasks in a structured, reliable, and foresighted manner.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.