We are currently seeking an Associate Director Clinical Biomarkers/ Companion Diagnostics* to support our team in the research and development of innovative immunotherapeutic products and diagnostics. The position can be located in Germany (Tübingen, Munich or home based).
You will support the Immatics therapeutic pipeline by implementing diagnostic solutions to treat the right patient with the right medicine. This role will involve, but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Oversee planning and execution / technical aspects of CDx assay development and validation, clinical implementation of assays, and data analysis in external CDx partnerships;
- Support and review diagnostic regulatory submissions, e.g., pre-submission packages, Investigational Device Exemptions (IDEs), Study Risk Determinations (SRDs), PMA, De Novo, and 510(k) marketing applications and technical files for CE marking;
- Lead and/ or support CDx partner evaluation, technical diligence, and selection activities to establish strategic external CDx partnerships with IVD manufacturers and CROs;
- May act as project lead for joint projects with CDx partners;
- Help develop the general CDx strategy in a multi-functional team including Immatics’ R&D, clinical, translational, regulatory, commercial, business development, legal, and alliance management functions;
- May drive implementation of novel biomarker assays as patient screening assays and their further development as CDx (in-house and with partners).
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
*We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.