We are currently seeking a Full Time Administrative Assistant for our as part of our Operations and Human Resources department. This position will work in Houston, Texas and will provide administrative support to the Operations and Human Resources team and various Directors.
This position will perform diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support functions including composing and releasing routine correspondence, assist management with administrative tasks, gather, compile and report information relative to/for department, often managing conflicting objective, projects or activities at one time and may be involved with high level client contact and exposure to sensitive information and must use considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment.
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 (Five) years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience with knowledge of support for Director.
- 5 (Five) years of secretarial experience to support the C-Suite.
- Prior experience as an Administrative and/or Executive Assistant.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Team-oriented and a strong team player.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain good interdepartmental communication.
- Exceptional attention to detail; highly organized.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated advanced administrative and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and achieve project timelines.
- Self-motivated to independently manage time effectively and prioritize daily tasks, minimizing incidental overtime.
- Utilizes time efficiently and helps other team members.
- Ability to lift over 20 pounds.
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning, and excellent communication skills. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. You approach tasks in a structured,
reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm, and strong social skills.
WHAT IMMATICS OFFERS
We are a committed and inspired company and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking, and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills. In addition, we offer:
- Competitive Total Rewards package
- Base Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Stock Options – based on position level
- 401K plan with company match
- Generous Holiday Time
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) for ALL EMPLOYEES regardless of position level
- Full Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Other voluntary insurance (Pet, Legal Shield Identity Theft Protection, Travel Assistant, Accidental Injury and Critical Illness,)
- Family Medical Leave
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance policy
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Personal time with the CEO in your first 30 days
- Collaborative and family environment
- Monthly Site meetings with fun team building events
- Participation in the annual Houston BioChili Cookoff
- Themed Holiday party
- Social Community Outreach participation
- Development training and planning
- Various committees to foster collaboration and involvement within Immatics
- Hybrid work schedules (based on position need and supervisor’s approval)
Recruitment is managed through Immatics US’ Human Resources department. Resumes will only be accepted from staffing agency/recruiters if there is a signed contract in place. Recruiters are requested to not contact our hiring managers or employees directly to inquire about open positions or to present candidates. In the event a staffing agency/third-party recruiter submits a resume without a contract in place, the candidate submitted will be considered unsolicited and treated as if the candidate submitted their resume directly to Immatics US, and no fee/payment will be paid. Recruiters interested in working with Immatics US can submit their information to HR-US@immatics.com, and we will contact you if needed.
Immatics values diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets.
This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer.