- Unload dishwasher and prepare coffee for the entire office upon arrival at 7:45AM.
- Tidy up, sanitize, and restock the kitchen with coffee, tea, paper, dishwashing and other supplies.
- Tidy up the Board Room and restock the fridge with water and soft drinks.
- Check the general office areas for cleanliness and restocking needs. Add paper to printers, restock office supplies and wipe equipment down. Report maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner and handle general inquiries. Meet and greet German colleagues and other visitors as they arrive, welcome them and provide office tour (Board rooms, restrooms, available cubicles and other areas). Maintain visitor log and badges. Provide any other information and assistance as needed. Prepare seating arrangements for visitors.
- Provides real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing schedule conflicts for two main users Chief Executive and Chief Technology Officer.
- Schedule meetings and room bookings, invites participants, and arranges refreshments and equipment as needed. May prepare and distribute meeting agenda.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations per request.
- Prepares expense reports for travel for two C level executives.
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Assist CXOs, VPs, and Directors with administrative tasks such as PowerPoint presentations, presentation materials, preparing various reports, and expense reporting per request
- Responsible for office cleanliness during work hours, including but not limited to; cleaning the sink and starting the dishwasher, cleaning the coffee machine, starting drip coffee machine, maintaining drinks in boardrooms and kitchen stock.
- At 4:30PM every day, responsible for office clean up and double checking that all supplies are stocked, the dishwasher is on and the office is ready for the next day’s use.
- Purchase office and other supplies at local stores as needed.
- Assist manager with event planning, scheduling and shopping for event supplies as needed.
- Ability to establish and maintain good interdepartmental communication.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and achieve project timelines.
- Demonstrated advanced administrative and analytical skills.
- High knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve and provide high solutions.
- Ability to learn patterns and preferred methods of communication and execution.
- Ability to do the same job every day and not get bored easily.
This position works in a typical office environment with moderate noise levels and uses phone, computer, office equipment and supplies on a regular basis.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use his or her hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is required to sit for extended periods of time, and occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, lift, push or pull objects up to 10 pounds.
Position requires brief and rare trips to the store for various work-related items.
Required education and experience
- 3 (three) years of secretarial experience to support the C-Suite.
- 5 (Five) years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience with knowledge of support for Director.
- Prior experience as an Administrative and/or Executive Assistant.
Preferred education and experience
Additional eligibility requirements:
Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record. Reliable form of transportation.
Work authorization/security clearance requirements
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Immatics is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, medical conditions, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law”.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.