Legal Notice according to “Telemediengesetz”
Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH
Tel. +49 (7071) 5397-0
Fax +49 (7071) 5397-900
Managing Directors („Geschäftsführer“ in the sense of the GmbHG):
Dr. Harpreet Singh, Dr. Carsten Reinhardt, Dr. Rainer Kramer
HRB 382151, Amtsgericht Stuttgart
VAT No.: DE813106208
Immatics Biotechnologie GmbH and its subsidiary or associated companies and undertakings are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may collect your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence via email.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Anonymous details of your visits to our websites and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, not including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to optimize our website and services. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Immatics will endeavor to protect any personal information you may provide on the public areas of this website to ensure it remains confidential, and is used only for the purpose described on our site.
Cookies enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our websites according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our websites.
What are Cookies?
There is a technology called “cookies”, which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a website by distinguishing you from other users. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your computer system. This element of data is a piece of text file of letters and number, not a program that we store on your browser or hard drive of your computer if you agree. The Site can only access the information from a cookie sent by the Site. We cannot access other cookies sent by other websites or the information contained therein. Additionally, we cannot learn your email address or any other information about you through the use of a cookie. The only way we would learn such information is if you specifically submit that information to us.
May I decline to accept a Cookie?
You may decline to accept cookies sent by the Site by selecting an option on your browser to reject cookies or you can also use the Cookie panel to make your choice. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all parts of our site.
Where we store your personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
How we use Information collected
Any information that you supply to Immatics or data that we collect will be processed by or on behalf of Immatics. You agree that we may, and we confirm that we will only use, the information you provide to us or the data that we collect for the following reasons:
- To send you information you have specifically requested
- To process on-line job applications and where you have submitted a job-application we may for a reasonable period keep your details on file for future reference should a suitable position subsequently become available
- To help us develop the website to be more useful to you
- For marketing and website user processing research or analysis
- Information may also be shared between companies within Immatics and with our selected business partners to enable us to respond to your enquiries and requests more effectively and efficiently
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our company, which means our company offices.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Immatics or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Immatics, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Changes to our Legal Notice