Immatics at the CAR-TCR Summit (Sept 10-13, 2019) in Boston, MA
Join Immatics and others to engineer a cancer-free world at the 5th CAR-TCR Summit in Boston, Massachusetts. Do not miss the opportunity and get to know Immatics’ latest advances in TCR T-cell therapies.
Tuesday, September 10, 3-5pm EST
En Route to the Off-the-Shelf Future of Cellular Therapy
- Evaluate the balance between tolerability and durable clinical response via persistence, which is paramount to the success of allogeneic cell therapy
- Discuss how commercial viability will depend on large-scale expansion processes that preserve product fitness and potency, with minimal product heterogeneity
- Review how first-generation modalities entering the clinic will shed light on some of these pressing questions
Speaker: Yannick Bulliard, Director Translational Development
Wednesday, September 11, 3:19-3:49pm EST
Explore Patient Clinical Data to Review In Vivo T-Cell Persistence
- Manufacturing under cGMP conditions to meet safety and efficacy release criteria
- Present in vivo data on T-cell persistence
Speaker: Ali Mohamed, VP CMC
We’re looking forward to interesting and exciting discussions.
You can find further information on the CAR-TCR Summit here.