Immatics at the 16th CIMT Annual Meeting 2018 (May 15-17) in Mainz, Germany
Immatics is part of the CIMT Annual Meeting, May 15-17! Meet us for various posters and talks covering the Immatics scope of Science. We're looking forward to inspiring exchanges!
Day 1: May 15th
10am-11.30am: Plenary Session Cellular Therapy
Chair: Harpreet Singh, CSO
3pm-6pm: Immunomonitoring Poster Session
"Immunomonitoring for personalized cancer immunotherapies via ex vivo combinatorial workflow and concurrent high-resolution Class I & II ICS" (Abstract #54)
Presenter: Alexander Ulges (Scientist Immunology)
Day 2: May 16th
11am-11.15am: Short Talk Session II Cellular Therapy
"Off-target toxicity risk evaluation for TCR-based therapies guided by immunopeptidomics data of a comprehensive set of more than 650 primary normal tissue samples"
Speaker: Heiko Schuster (Senior Scientist Discovery)
3.30pm-6.30pm: Cellular Therapy Poster Session
- "How to make a fishing rod for adoptive cellular therapy: the ACTolog® approach, a multi-targeted endogenous T-cell therapy" (Abstract #161)
Presenter: Stephanie Souczek (Scientist Immunology)
- "Off-target toxicity risk evaluation for TCR-based therapies guided by immunopeptidomics data of a comprehensive set of more than 650 primary normal tissue samples" (Abstract #158)
Presenter: Gisela Schimmack (Scientist Discovery)
- "Quantitative live-cell imaging as an efficient tool for the assessment of safety and efficacy of engineered T cells and bispecific molecules" (Abstract #173)
Presenter: Sara Yousef (Scientist Immunology)
- "Affinity maturation and validation of a COL6A3-002-specific T cell receptor for improving performance in adoptive cell therapy" (Abstract #133)
Presenter: Meike Hutt (Scientist Immunology)
3.30pm-6.30pm: New Targets & New Leads Poster Session
- "Development of an optimized scaffold for bispecific T cell receptor therapeutics" (Abstract #218)
Presenter: Martin Hofmann (Senior Scientist Immunology)
- "Discovery and validation of highly specific T-cell receptors for Immatics's immunotherapeutic applications" (Abstract #195)
Presenter: Leonie Alten (Senior Scientist Immunology)
- "Setup and validation of a T cell receptor maturation platform resulting in high-affinity binders for engineering of bispecific molecules" (Abstract #239)
Presenter: Felix Unverdorben (Scientist Immunology)
3.30pm-6.30pm: Improving Immunity Poster Session
- "Rapid generation of peptide-HLA complexes with disulfide-stabilized empty HLA-A*02 molecules for high throughput screening approaches" (Abstract #186)
Presenter: Andreas Moritz (Research Associate Immunology)
Day 3: May 17th
11.15am-11.30am: Short Talk Session V Immunomonitoring
"Immunomonitoring for personalized cancer immunotherapies via ex vivo combinatorial workflow and concurrent high-resolution class I & II ICS"
Speaker: Alexander Ulges (Scientist Immunology)
Posters available for download after the conference.
Further information on CIMT here.