We are currently seeking a
Senior Scientist TCR Discovery (f/m/d)
to support our team in the discovery and preclinical assessment of novel cancer-specific T-cell receptors (TCRs).
The team TCR Discovery and Validation isolates TCRs recognizing proprietary tumor antigens from blood products of healthy individuals. After isolation, TCRs are re-expressed in human cells and extensively characterized. In the end, suitable candidates for either adoptive cell therapy or soluble TCR bispecifics are tested preclinically for efficacy and safety by our team.
- Identification and characterization of TCRs for novel proprietary tumor targets
- Method development in the context of TCR discovery
- Professional leadership and management of lab operations and staff
- Project management for allocated tasks
- Contribution to and revision of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Contribution to the filing of regulatory documents
- PhD degree in Life Sciences
- Postdoctoral experience or/ and 2+ years pharmaceutical/ biotech industry experience
- Strong background in molecular biology and immunology
- A solid research record demonstrated by publications, patents or presentations in immunology, tumor-oncology or related areas, most preferably in the context of TCR biology
- Experience with basic molecular biology techniques is mandatory, experience with cell-based functional assays and multicolor flow cytometry is preferred
We expect a high degree of independent working and analytical reasoning. You have excellent communication skills, both in English and German. Your motivation is driven by your dedication to innovation and science. You take careful editing and documenting of your results for granted. You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
You will work in Tuebingen in an interdisciplinary environment with scientists from all R&D departments, Business Development and Intellectual Property. We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high degree of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job bike, childcare benefits, Health Programs, relocation allowance.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please apply online and provide your application documents along with the relevant credentials and certificates. Mrs Annemarie Selbenbacher will answer initial questions at +49 89 125 03 98 33 (landline number Germany). Coredi Recruiting (Mrs Annemarie Selbenbacher) advises Immatics on this job posting.