(Senior) Manager Business Development (f/m/d)
The Immatics Business Development team is looking for an outgoing, personable and authentic new team member living the Immatics spirit and values.
You will work in Munich (Germany) in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from various departments including R&D, Alliance Management, IP, Translational Development and Clinical Operations. You will report to the Head of Business Development at Immatics.
- Preparation, negotiation and conclusion of standard agreements
- Establishing a relationship with potential partners in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
- Continuous observation of the competitive landscape, benchmarking, analysis of trends and markets in the national and international environment
- Preparation of documents for presentation at national and international events with a focus on business development/ partnering/ licensing
- Assist in the preparation of financial models and benchmark analyses to develop different deal structures and devise term sheets
- Support the initiation, negotiation and closure of strategic collaboration agreements
- Liaise with and support internal departments to explore potential opportunities for in-licensing and new R&D collaborations
- Independently negotiate and conclude service agreements and MTAs
- Master’s degree or PhD (preferred) in biology, biochemistry, medicine or similar and a background in immunology and/ or oncology
- Initial experience in business development or consulting in the life science industry
- You like to hold presentations and you are comfortable with discussing scientific content with other scientists and potential partners
- You have strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills and enjoy devising legal documents for Immatics future collaborations
- Highly self-motivated with a creative mindset and a desire to continue to learn
- Fluent in German and English and confident in working with MS Office
- You enjoy international travelling
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. JobRad, Health Programs, childcare benefits, Company summer and winter events.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please apply online and provide your application documents along with the relevant credentials and certificates. Mrs Annemarie Selbenbacher will answer initial questions at +49 89 125 03 98 33 (landline number Germany). Coredi Recruiting GmbH (Mrs Annemarie Selbenbacher) advises Immatics on this job posting.