Immatics US, Inc. is a highly innovative biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Houston, TX (USA) and co-launched, together with MD Anderson Cancer Center, as a subsidiary of Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH, headquartered in Germany. Our goal is to deliver adoptive cellular immunotherapies for novel cancer targets in indications with highly unmet medical need. Immatics is the leading biopharmaceutical company in the development of cancer immunotherapeutics based on tumor-associated peptides (TUMAPs) that constitute the most relevant targets for all T-cell based immunotherapies.
Immatics US pipeline is based on adoptive cellular therapy (ACT). ACT has demonstrated dramatic clinical effects in melanoma and certain blood cancers. However, relevant and safe targets to translate these initial successes to other cancer types are critically lacking to the field. ACT has the potential to induce significant clinical benefits including rapid clinical responses and can potentially be developed up to FDA marketing approval within few years.
Immatics US is headquartered in Houston with a significant R&D infrastructure. Immatics US has a team of highly qualified research, medical and business professionals and we are looking for team members who constantly strive for excellence and whose motivation is driven by their dedication to innovation and science. We offer a competitive salary based on experience, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Senior Executive Assistant/HR Generalist (Exempt)
Immatics US is currently seeking a Senior Executive Assistant. The position is based in Houston, Texas.
The senior executive assistant will perform a variety of administrative and human resource duties involving high-level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment. This position will interact with employees at all levels of the organization, while reporting to the Director of Human Resources and Operations and supervising all other administrative personnel.
The ideal candidate must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission and results driven. This individual must have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate and maintain job postings on company website and various job boards.
- Coordinate influx of resumes, prepare interview packets, collect and analyze score cards, etc.
- Prepare Offer and Promotion letters.
- Prepare and maintain Job Descriptions annually for all employees.
- Assist in developing, analyzing and improving training strategies with focus on leadership development.
- Conduct employee exit interviews and prepare all termination/severance letters.
- Maintain personnel files in accordance with organizational practice.
- Update organizational charts, directors, handbooks, evaluation forms, employee forms.
- Work with finance to ensure HR database is updated, provide onboarding information, and year-end reports.
- Oversee budgets for organizational committees.
- Coordinate annual benefits enrollment, working with both vendors and employees, including enrollments, change reporting, reviewing invoices, re-evaluation of policies and open enrollment management.
- Works with QA/QC to develop and maintain company safety programs.
- Assists in the annual review process for employees including annual compensation reviews.
- Assists other administrative staff with various events, including but not limited to corporate functions, BOD and JSC lunches and dinners, retreats, quarterly events, holiday celebrations.
- Provides training and guidance for administrative staff in the areas of travel arrangement (flights, hotels, transportation, itineraries), executive calendars, scheduling meetings, expense reports, maintaining file, etc.
- Provides backup for other Administrative Personnel and performs other incidental and related duties as required.
Minimum Required Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s preferred.
- 7+ years of experience providing support for C suite.
- 2+ years of Human Resource experience.
- 3+ years of supervising Administrative Staff.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Must be professional, personable, approachable, courteous, tactful and diplomatic.
- Ability to handle the stress of functioning in a fast-paced organization, meeting deadlines, anticipating quickly changing needs and exercising judgement regarding a wide range of responsibilities including conflicting priorities/work overflow.
- Must be able to compose correspondence and accurately enter data into spreadsheets and have excellent proof-reading skills.
TO APPLY, PLEASE FORWARD RESUME TO HR-US@immatics.com.