We are currently seeking a
Scientist Immunology/ Biochemistry (all genders welcome)
to support our TCR Discovery and Validation team in the research and development of innovative immunotherapeutic products.
You will work in Tuebingen (Germany) in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from all research and preclinical/ clinical development departments. Your action-oriented style as well as organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success.
- Supervision and coordination of peptide-MHC protein refolding from E.coli inclusion bodies
- Method development in the context of MHC and TCR protein expression, refolding and purification
- Immunological validation of peptide targets
- Supervision and management of lab operations and staff
- Contribution to and revision of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Your Qualifications and Skills
- PhD degree in Life Sciences
- Strong background in immunology and/ or protein biochemistry
- A solid research record demonstrated by publications, patents or presentations in immunology, biochemistry or related areas
- Experience with protein purification techniques, cell-based functional assays and multicolor flow cytometry is preferred
We expect a high degree of independent working and analytical reasoning. You have excellent communication skills, both in English and German. Your motivation is driven by your dedication to innovation and science. You take careful editing and documenting of your results for granted. You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills
You will work in Tuebingen in an interdisciplinary environment with scientists from all R&D departments, Business Development and Intellectual Property. We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high degree of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. job ticket, job bike, childcare benefits, Health Programs, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please apply online and provide your application documents along with the relevant credentials and certificates. Mrs Annemarie Selbenbacher will answer initial questions at +49 89 125 03 98 33 (landline number Germany). Coredi Recruiting GmbH (Mrs Annemarie Selbenbacher) advises Immatics on this job posting.