THREE OPEN POSITIONS
Immatics US, Inc. is a highly innovative biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Houston, TX (USA) and co-launched, together with MD Anderson Cancer Center, as a subsidiary of Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH, headquartered in Germany. Our goal is to deliver adoptive cellular immunotherapies for novel cancer targets in indications with highly unmet medical need. Immatics is the leading biopharmaceutical company in the development of cancer immunotherapeutics based on tumor-associated peptides (TUMAPs) that constitute the most relevant targets for all T-cell based immunotherapies.
Immatics US pipeline is based on adoptive cellular therapy (ACT). ACT has demonstrated dramatic clinical effects in melanoma and certain blood cancers. However, relevant and safe targets to translate these initial successes to other cancer types are critically lacking to the field. ACT has the potential to induce significant clinical benefits including rapid clinical responses and can potentially be developed up to FDA marketing approval within few years.
Immatics US is headquartered in Houston with a significant R&D infrastructure. Immatics US has a team of highly qualified research, medical and business professionals and we are looking for team members who constantly strive for excellence and whose motivation is driven by their dedication to innovation and science. We offer a competitive salary based on experience, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Quality Control Analyst (Exempt)
The Quality Control Analyst is responsible for the conducting of in-process and final product release assays as well as stability testing for Immatics’ GMP products. This position is responsible for planning daily testing, maintaining data and ensuring that work complies with Good Manufacturing Practices regulations and meets all requirements.
- Performs product release and stability testing in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and Test Methods in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices utilizing proper aseptic techniques.
- Perform basic flow cytometry based immunological and cell-based assays.
- Analyze data and prepare technical reports summarizing quality control results.
- May initiate and assist with deviation investigations.
- May write and revise Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and other controlled document types.
- Performs general lab support activities such as equipment maintenance, inventory/ordering reagents/consumables.
- Maintains compliance with all required trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
To be considered for this position, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field.
- 1 to 3 years in a cGMP regulated Biologics or Pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience with Flow Cytometers is preferred.
- Proficient in bio-assay testing.
- Knowledge of GMP regulations.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure while adhering to deadlines.
- Possess strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management, problem solving and organizational skills.